CPSA DC 119: Greater Cincinnati
An affiliate of the Colored Pencil Society of America (CPSA), District Chapter 119 was organized in July of 2006. The chapter serves Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana. It is open to anyone 18 years of age and older who would like to join. The only requirement is all members must be members of the CPSA National organization.
DC 119 meets four times each year on the third Saturday in January, April, July, and October. The chapter also holds a holiday gathering in November.
Meetings consist of a board meeting from 10:00 AM to noon followed by a three hour program focused on colored pencil techniques. The board meetings are open to all members and the programs are free.
Four per year — January • April • July • October
Held at 12 PM on the third Saturday of the month.
The chapter also holds a holiday gathering in November at the same location.
- Share your enthusiasm for colored pencil art with other colored pencil artists.
- Participate in local chapter’s annual art show.
- First chance to sign up for clinics and workshops at discounted prices.
- Opportunity to learn, share, and critique with other experienced artists including our own signature members of the national Colored Pencil Society of America.
- Have the opportunity to be among the first to learn of new ideas and products for colored pencil artists.
Find out more...
Become a Member of CPSA
CPSA welcomes any artist or art lover who is 18 years of age or older. CPSA membership year begins each November 1st and ends October 31st of the following calendar year; however, you may join anytime during the membership year. Join and pay online from the CPSA website (www.cpsa.org)
or request a mail-in form from the membership director at: